Saturday, August 21, 2010

We Officially do Monogramming!!!

Embroidery
First off, I wanted to make sure you all knew that I now own a super awesome embroidery machine! I've already done some mongramming! Four cool things about New Mercies Embroidery:
1) I can use any font on the computer to monogram (and if you know me, you know I'm OBSESSED with fonts!) I have compiled nearly 50 fonts that will look terrific on any baby or household items!
2) I have 4000+ embroidery designs to use (including a Texas longhorn if you're interested ;-)
3) Any image (clipart or photo) can be embroidered!
4) Embroidery will enable me to do monogramming on the items you order from me, as well as any item (within proper size) that you have pre-purchased: Big Sister and Big Brother T-shirts, Monogrammed Onesies, Towels, Quilted or Nylon backpacks, Blankets, Loveys, etc.

Email - emily@newmerciesbaby.com for any orders or questions. Soon, the website will enable you to make orders and see font samples.

Our Website (Coming Soon...)

Another exciting new development is www.newmerciesbaby.com

It's not up and running just yet, but my better half says it should be about a week!


Blessings to you!
Please let me know what I can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment